Open your eyes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum sur les Ships et Series agrémenté de challenge

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  Nos partenairesNos partenaires  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

7.01 With you I'm born again [GA]

3 participants

notez cet épisode
7.01 With you I'm born again [GA] Vote_lcap0%7.01 With you I'm born again [GA] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
7.01 With you I'm born again [GA] Vote_lcap0%7.01 With you I'm born again [GA] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total des votes : 0

AuteurMessage
Cawole
Lorelai Gilmore
Cawole

Féminin
Gémeaux Tigre
Quote : Everything is dust in the wind
So that's it a Kansas song?!
[SPN 6x11]

Ship & Show
♥Series: VM, GG, OTH, DH, GA, BSG, UB, Scrubs, PP, HIMYM, House, Bones,SPN, SKins
♥Ships: MerDer, Brucas, Naley; Jate, Kara/Lee, Hetty, Susan/Mike, Tony/Ziva, Huddy, Chaseron, Marshall/Lilly, GCR, Bones/Booth, Robert/Kitty, Ross/Rachel, JJ, Literati, Sid/Cassie, Michelle/Tony

7.01 With you I'm born again [GA] Empty
MessageSujet: 7.01 With you I'm born again [GA]   7.01 With you I'm born again [GA] Icon_minitimeDim 5 Sep - 12:06

SEASON PREMIERE: THE DEADLY SHOOTING SPREE LEAVES SEATTLE GRACE MERCY WEST IN AN UNCERTAIN STATE OF

“With You I’m Born Again” -- After an unforgettable and heart-pounding season finale, “Grey’s Anatomy” returns for its seventh season on THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. In the season premiere, the hospital staff is trying to deal with physical and emotional trauma in the wake of the deadly rampage of a vengeful gunman. As Dr. Perkins (James Tupper), a trauma counselor, is brought in to help in the recovery and to assess each doctor’s readiness to return to work, Derek makes a spontaneous decision to resign as Chief and rushes back into surgery, taking everything a little too fast, and Cristina buries herself in her wedding planning.

“Grey’s Anatomy” stars Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey, Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd, Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang, Justin Chambers as Alex Karev, Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey, James Pickens, Jr. as Richard Webber, Sara Ramirez as Callie Torres, Eric Dane as Mark Sloan, Chyler Leigh as Lexie Grey, Kevin McKidd as Owen Hunt, Jessica Capshaw as Arizona Robbins, Kim Raver as Teddy Altman, Jesse William as Jackson Avery and Sarah Drew as April Kepner.

Guest cast includes James Tupper as Andrew Perkins, Jason George as Ben, Debra Mooney as Mrs. Hunt, Judy Prescott as Donna and Matthew Fahey as Greg.

“With You I’m Born Again” was written by Krista Vernoff and directed by Rob Corn.

Source: ABC

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Angelic
Guest star
Angelic

Féminin
Balance Cheval
Quote : "Anger ruins joy. Steals the goodness of my mind. Forces my mouth to say terrible things. Overcoming anger brings peace of mind. Leads to a mind without regrets. If I overcome anger, I will be delightful and loved by everyone." - Charlie Crews, Life 1x01

Ship & Show
♥Series: NCIS, Life, Tudors, Borgias, Glee, House (s1-s3), GA, Moonlight, Dexter, Bones, Chuck, TBBT, The Mentalist, Nurse Jackie, Six Feet Under, True Blood, Doctor Who, Pretty Little Liars, ...
♥Ships: H/Cam, Lady Mary/Estace Chapuys, Cesare/Lucrezia Borgia, Erza/Aria, Mark/Callie, Owen/Cristina, Chuck/Casey, Crews/Reese, Pullo/Vorenus, Mick/Coraline, Ten/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Eric/Godric, ...

MessageSujet: Re: 7.01 With you I'm born again [GA]   7.01 With you I'm born again [GA] Icon_minitimeDim 26 Sep - 23:28

Épisode vu. Je m'attendais en effet à une saison de transition, après le 'massacre' du season finale, et c'est plutôt le cas.

Pas mal de changements, youpi pour Chef Webber et Meredith laissant Derek en prison à la fin m'a bien fait rire. Bailey, décidément qu'elle joue bien, sans maquillage ou je ne sais quoi, elle avait vraiment l'air épuisée. Teddy m'est moins insupportable maintenant que je sais qu'elle n'aura pas Owen. Et Mark ... il va craquer dans pas longtemps et la récupérer la Lexie (toujours aussi Lexipedia d'ailleurs ...). Un peu déçue du comportement d'Alex mais bon, tout le monde gère à sa façon. Meredith, ouh la, cacher ça à Derek, ça ne va pas finir bien.

Enfin un "bon" début, pas le meilleur mais c'est transitoire donc j'ai quand même hâte de voir l'évolution de tous ces changements.

Et décidément, les scénaristes devaient être balaises en dissert de philo, car leur intro/fin m'impressionne encore après 7 ans !
http://angelic37.livejournal.com
:: Pauline ::
Admin
:: Pauline ::

Féminin
Gémeaux Buffle

Ship & Show
♥Series: Desperate Housewives, Dexter, Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy, HIMYM,Lost
♥Ships: Lexie and Alex, Lexie and Mark, Christina et Jackson, Gabrielle et Carlos, Bree et Orson, Kate et Sawyer, Arty et Tina

MessageSujet: Re: 7.01 With you I'm born again [GA]   7.01 With you I'm born again [GA] Icon_minitimeVen 1 Oct - 21:43

un démarrage en douceur, on va attendre la suite !
http://captain-avoine.livejournal.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: 7.01 With you I'm born again [GA]   7.01 With you I'm born again [GA] Icon_minitime

7.01 With you I'm born again [GA]
Page 1 sur 1